This October, we are launching a brand new series and preparing ourselves for wholesome living through our “40 Days to Wholeness” Tour! From daily visitation & prayer with God, to balance, time management, and more! Let’s get acquainted with God, ourselves, peace, family, and more during this process!
This series is all about understanding the necessity of adding God as a resource to our lives and integrating His purpose and His strategy into our daily mix. This series runs from October 8th to November 16th (18th); and what we want our ultimate take-away to be is getting down to the core of living a balanced, Christ-like, wholesome life. Over the next 6 weeks, this tour will feature a Daily Word, Weekly Challenges, weekly scriptures, guest speakers, and LIVE weekly conversations over coffee (Coffee Connection, Mondays @ 7am). Join us in this powerful journey – it will just be a great time of fellowship and learning! Tweet w/us over this series using #40DaysWhole!
SO HERE’S WHAT WE’RE FOCUSING ON FROM NOW UNTIL THEN:
- Week 1: The Importance of Prayer & Bible Study
- Week 2: Cleansing & Healing
- Week 3: Positive Thinking, Self-Restoration, Attitude Management
- #PassionPitch: How do I view myself, and how does this affect my interactions and relationships?
- Week 4: Balance – Scheduling, Time Management, Task Management
- Week 5: Balance – Family, Friendships, and Me!
- Week 6: Living Abundantly – What It Means to Be Made Whole