This week’s topic is cleansing & healing with a special focus on spiritual growth and personal
health. As we capitalize on last week’s focus on the importance of prayer, let’s remember to bring it into this week – with God on our side.
Click Below for the Video Replay of this Episode:
Let us also remember that prayer paired with faith produces change. And when we desire a connection with God, acting on faith, He’ll move mountains for us. Mark 11:23-24 says:
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
If health, healing, and restoration (spiritually and naturally) is in order, then let’s get on the ball so we live life abundantly – in full health!
This Week’s Challenge
- Try removing that indulgence from this week’s menu (chocolate, sweets, fried foods, etc…), and add healthy ingredients (more veggies, smaller portions, proteins, fibers).
- Remember to drink lots of water. Our health tip from Angel Blends includes taking your body’s weight, dividing it by 2 and that’s how many fluid ounces you should be drinking – per day! (Ex. 150/2=75 fl oz)
- Can you add some exercise activities to your schedule?
- Commit to that same meeting time and place with God – and extend it through the weekend!
- Meditate on God’s Word: find scripture passages that speak to you.
- Have you created a spiritual growth plan? Mine includes daily meeting times with God, daily reading, and practicing the fruits of the spirit.