In October 2012, we officially launched our 40 Days to Wholeness Tour! This series was all about understanding the necessity of adding God as a resource to our lives and integrating His purpose and His strategy into our daily mix.
Over 6 weeks, this tour featured a Daily Word, Weekly Challenges, weekly scriptures, guest speakers, and LIVE weekly conversations over coffee (Coffee Connection, Mondays @ 7am). YOU can take also this powerful journey – take a moment to catch up on all of the video sessions below! Tweet w/us over this series using #40DaysWhole!
40 Days to Wholeness Schedule:
- Week 1: The Importance of Prayer & Bible Study
- Passion Pitch: How effective can daily prayer & study be to your life?
- Week 2: Cleansing & Healing
- Passion Pitch: How am I pursuing spiritual & personal healing & rejuvenation?
- Week 3: Positive Thinking, Self-Restoration, Attitude Management
- Passion Pitch: How do I view myself, and how does this effect my interactions and relationships?
- Week 4: Balance – Scheduling, Time Management, Task Management
- Passion Pitch: Do you take the time to adequately prepare for the intricacies of life, and how well do you keep in alignment with those plans?
- Week 5: Balance – Family, Friendships, & Me!
- Passion Pitch: How effective are we at setting boundaries?
- Week 6: Living Abundantly – What It Means to Be Made Whole
- Passion Pitch: How do you define wholeness or success?