Kaye Brown is a passionate visionary who loves to help people and organizations draw directional road maps that lead to fulfillment of passionate purpose.
Discovering passion and implementing an action plan to accomplish your goals must be accompanied by intentional fervor. If you’re on a path of incredible growth, need brand management strategies, or desire to rejuvenate yourself, I’d like to help. Our Passionate Conversations (ie, speaking topics) cover:
- God & Spirituality within Passion & Purpose
- Discovering Passion In You
- Women’s Esteem & Personal Development
- Organizational Structure
- Non-Profit Management
- Small Business Development
- Marketing & Branding for Business
- Personal Branding Strategies
- Developing & Implementing An Action Plan
- Restoring & Rejuvenating Your Life
Book Kaye for Your Event!
Passionate Conversations generally last one hour (depending on the event).
- $200: Keynote Speaker
- $165: Business, Vision, & Team Planning
- $135: Schools & Children’s Organizations
- $125: Churches & Non-Profits (Certification Required)
- Travel/Accommodation Fees Negotiable
Tell us a little bit about yourself, and book Kaye for your next event!
May 12: Mother, Daughter, Women’s Breakfast
One Made Whole Bible Ministry | 10am | $10 Advanced, $14 At Door | Website
June 7: avoiding pitfalls to non-profit management
KBC Solutions, LLC | 5:45pm | $8 Online, 10 At Door | RSVP Here